Summit Clinic offers pre-participation school sports and camp physicals. Our goal is to ensure that a student athlete can participate and compete in their sport safely. Summit clinic takes the sports physical to the next level by focusing on the musculoskeletal system to help prevent serious injuries in young student athletes. We do this by assessing the general fitness level, detecting conditions that could lead to injuries in the future, and evaluating any past injuries.
A Sports/Camp Physical includes:
- Child’s height, weight, and blood pressure
- A vision check
- A review of medical history
- A review of current medications
- A general head to toe wellness exam
- A musculoskeletal examination: to assess the range of motion for all major joints, strength and flexibility of joints, and any indication of scoliosis.
- Lastly, complete necessary school forms.